Profile of Ross Fitzpatrick
|Playing Age||: 16 to 24|
|Hair Colour||: Dark Brown|
|Hair Length||: Short|
|Eye Colour||: Green|
|Height||: 6ft. |
|Body Size||: Medium |
|Download CV: |
Picture Album: Ross Fitzpatrick
|There are no videos to display right now. |
BA Drama (Performance) - Conservatory of Music and Drama
2017-2020 - Training in Stanislavsky, Meisner, Cecily Berry, Anne Bogart, Jacques LeCoq, Chekhov, Grotowski, Laban, and Film with Vinnie Murphy.
2015-2017 - Red Alchemy Theatre Company - Christine Scarry (Voice and Acting)
2017/2018 - Eoin Cannon - Vocal Training
2018 - Sylvia O'Regan - Vocal Training
Film and TV Credits:
- Bill, - The Panel - Conservatory of Music and Drama - The Peacock Stage, Abbey Theatre 2019 (Dir. Bairbre Ni Chaoimh)
- James, - Chromatics, A New Irish Musical - Polliwog Theatre Collective - DLR Mill Theatre 2018 (Dir. Andrew Keates - Arion Productions, London)
- Tancredi, -Tancredi and Clorinda - Conservatory of Music and Drama - Main Space, Smock Alley 2019 (Dir. Peter McDermott)
- Romeo, - Romeo and Juliet - Conservatory of Music and Drama 2019 (Dir. Miriam O'Meara)
- Henrik, - A Little Night Music - R&R Musical Society - The Pavilion Theatre 2018 (Dir. Garry Mountaine)
- Francis Sheehy Skeffington, - 100 years of the Women's Vote - Conservatory of Music and Drama 2018 (Dir. Mary Moynihan - Smashing Times Theatre Company)
- Storyteller, - Winter Solstice Festival� Smashing Times Theatre Company 2018
- Chad, - All Shook Up - FRPA.
- Beast, - Beauty and the Beast - GDTPA - O'Reilly Theatre 2017
- Diesel, - West Side Story - SGPA.
- Dentist, - Little Shop of Horrors - St. Peter's College.
- Kenickie, - Grease - FRPA.
- Ross is currently finishing up his penultimate year in Drama (Performance) in TU Dublin's Conservatory of Music and Drama.